Parent/guardian, please complete the following form to request a need-based scholarship. We have limited scholarships available, but will do our very best to ensure our programming is accessible to everyone, regardless of current financial conditions.
- Full or partial scholarships are granted based on financial need, and are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- A place will be held in your requested course once your scholarship application is received.
- All provided information is confidential.
- Scholarships are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. The last day to apply for a scholarship is two weeks before the workshop is held.
- Once your scholarship is accepted, you will receive an email. Instructions on confirming your registration will be included.
If your household income is SAME or LESS than the 30% AMI amount in the King County Housing Authority guidelines on low-income, you are eligible for a scholarship at Hugo House. However, we understand that special circumstances could provide reasoning for tuition assistance.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com or (206) 455-9713.