Parent/guardian, please complete the following form to request a need-based scholarship for a weekend workshop. If you would like to apply for a Scribes summer camp scholarship, please apply here. We have limited scholarships available, but will do our very best to ensure our programming is accessible to everyone, regardless of current financial conditions.
- Full or partial scholarships are granted based on financial need, and are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- A place will be held in your requested course once your scholarship application is received.
- All provided information is confidential.
- Scholarships are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. The last day to apply for a scholarship is two weeks before the workshop is held.
- Once your scholarship is accepted, you will receive an email. Instructions on confirming your registration will be included.
If your household income is SAME or LESS than the 30% AMI amount in the King County Housing Authority guidelines on low-income, you are eligible for a scholarship at Hugo House. However, we understand that special circumstances could provide reasoning for tuition assistance.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com or (206) 455-9713.